These rules are addressed to you as a member of JSA Investment Club, below addressed as JIC. By signing this document, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the rules and agree to respect and follow these rules.
Information about the Swedish law of personal information: This website is gathering information from you, like your email adress, personal number and school username. The reason for this is to give you access to the jibs trading room. We do not share this information with anyone else except with Jönköping University.
- JIC and the trading room are for members of the club, interested in finance, investments and trading.
- You do not need to have any special knowledge within the above-mentioned areas. But what we do expect is that you have a genuine interest to learn and share knowledge.
- Always respect other members.
- Investing is not an exact science, accept that there are different perspectives and be humble.
- It is not allowed to conduct assignments connected to schoolwork in the Trading Room.
- It is not allowed to let non-members of JIC in the Trading Room.
- It is not allowed to change the configuration, hardware, components and/or software installed on the computers in the Trading Room.
- It is not allowed under any circumstances to use alcohol or any other drugs in the Trading Room.
- It is not allowed to share your log in details to other people then yourself.
- This website and club is following the Swedish Law of PLU (Personuppgiftslagen)
If members violate the General Rules of JIC, they will receive a written warning from the JIC Board. If the violations are repeated, the Board has the right to terminate an individual’s membership without any right to a refund.